We are hiring a database marketing manager to lead the management process across several marketing technology systems, supporting the marketing team’s overall operations. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead nurturing and database management and analysis. You will also conduct complex data analysis and create naming conventions that boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
. BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
. Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
. Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
. Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
• Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.