We are hiring an editorial director to refine and advance our editorial vision and mission and help plan, produce, and analyze the written content we create. This role will help build our editorial calendar and written guidelines, as well as determine sources for content both internally and externally. This person may also be asked to create a network of freelancers and go-to influencers in our industry, format our content, and line edit.
. BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
. Experience managing an editorial calendar for a media publication or marketing team.
. Content scheduling, publishing, and optimization features.
. Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
• Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines.
• Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
• Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
• Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.