We are looking for a talented event planner to join our marketing team. This role will be the creative lead behind all of our online and offline events for our prospects and customers. Primary focuses include execution of an annual plan and ensuring event attendee growth and happiness.
. BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
. Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships.
. Excellent negotiator, with a nose for great customer support.
. Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decor and entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management.
. Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Create detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets.
• Identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event.
• Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders. Plan event layouts and agendas.
• Provide excellent support of our attendees and guests.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote events and sell tickets and/or merchandise.
• Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’ experience.