We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to lead our influencer outreach and co-marketing program. This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning know-how, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management.
. BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
. Multiple years experience in digital marketing and in our specific industry
. Deep domain knowledge of both social media marketing and our industry. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
. Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influences and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
• Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
• Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
• Match our internal content creation with external influences who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.