We are hiring an energetic leader to train, support, mentor, and develop new and existing members of our marketing team. You will oversee not only the ramp-up period of our new hires, but also ensure the continual growth and knowledge base of our existing marketing team. This role has a high degree of creative freedom and is a resource to the entire department.
. BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
. Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with a love for presenting to groups.
. Ability to empathize and deliver constructive feedback to employees, both one-on-one and in groups.
. Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others.
. Great organizational skills to coordinate the many pieces of a given project or session.
• Design, improve, document, and deliver training modules to both new hires and existing hires.
• Lead the initial training of new hires, from orientation into our company culture to specific job and industry-based knowledge.
• Work closely with senior management to roll out new learning initiatives, informed by the realities facing our frontline employees and industry.
• Implement and improve internal processes for accessing and attending learning sessions and developing careers, including one-on-one sessions and regular feedback from peers and managers.
• Find new, creative approaches to deliver existing material and develop new, efficient training ideas.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in corporate learning.